EPFO login: Welcome, All to EPFO LOGIN Portal and Epfo member portal. EPFO login is abbreviated as Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation. Nowadays the cost of living has become very high and it is not easy to buy things for middle-class people when needed. In emergency conditions, only savings amount can help them to come out of the problem. To fulfill the needs, a new system should be evolved such that it will help people in hard times. If people are ready to save some percentage of their salary, this will become a large amount when they are in need. EPFO is the best organisation that helps you to save some money for urgent needs. Before going in detail with EPFO and EPFO login, let me give an idea regarding EPFO and UAN login. this is the epfo member portal.
What is EPFO login & Epf member portal?
EPFO login is abbreviated as Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation. This organisation is formed by the Employee’s Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Act, 1952 under the Ministry of Employment and Labor Government. It is the required and permitted body that has been formed to provide the assistance for the trustees of Central Board. It assists Pension scheme and insurance scheme for the people who are engaged with this Organized Sector of India.
If you contribute some amount to this sector, it will be helpful to achieve your retirement goals. The money which you have saved in this organization will be much useful in any emergencies. To get associated with this organisation, you need to have an EPFO account. You can check out your monthly cuttings from your salary by using EPFO login. If you are new to EPFO, just follow the steps provided here to create an EPFO account. Chek Every Thing About EPF member portal login | Unified Member Portal UAN login From Here.
Whats is UAN login?
UAN id abbreviated as Universal Account Number. UAN is a 12 digit id number allocated by EPFO organisation. Multiple persons Id number will be allotted to a single person using Universal Account Number. Using UAN number, you can get access to view all member Identification numbers that are linked to it. Employers can search for UAN of any establishment by using search option in EPFO website. Even you change your job, this UAN number will be associated till the end of your career.
Few organisations threaten that if they leave the job, their PF will not be signed. This system will make their PF available online by utilizing UAN account. EPF Member portal will track your job details whenever you change and will be updated automatically. It prevents EPF withdrawals whenever a person changes from one job to another.
EPFO login Features:
- Allows you to check PF balance easily.
- Helps you to check UAN status.
- Helps to transfer PF amount from old PF account to new PF account.
- Helps you to check your EPF account status USING EPFO login.
Procedure for EPFO register/ login:
To check out your Provisional Fund, you need to have an EPFO account. By registering with EPFO, you can log in easily and get the details regarding the balance amount in your account. Follow the procedure stated below to register and login EPFO.
- Click here to visit the EPFO registration homepage.
- Tap on register button by agreeing that you have read the ‘Instruction Manual’ completely.
- Enter first name, middle name, last name, gender, DOB, Father name, PAN details, mobile number, mail id, address, username, password, hint question and hint answer.
- Enter the captcha and click on get pin.
- A verification pin will be sent the mobile number that you have provided above.
- Go through the declaration point and tap at I agree to the above declaration.
- Enter the pin in the space provided.
- Check all the details provided by you and click on register.
- You will get a message on successful registration.
- Click here to open EPFO login page.
- Enter Username and password in the space provided.
- Click on login button, so that you can view your Provisional funds in deposited in your account.
How to check EPF balance using UAN login and EPFO login?
To check the cuttings from the EPF holder salary, the candidate needs to use UAN number and EPFO login portal. There were different methods available to check your EPF balance. Follow any method to check your provisional funds available in your account using EPFO website.
The method I: Check out using EPFO official website.
The Method II: Check out using UAN official website.
The Method III: Check out using monthly SMS alerts.
The Method IV: Get EPF balance details though missed call service.
The Method V: Check out using EPFO mobile application.
The method I: Using EPFO Official Website:
Employee’s, pension holders and employers can use EPFO official website for processing any online Provisional fund works using EPFO login details. Make sure that you remember your PF id and password or not.
- Click here to check your EPF balance.
- Check out the office where your EPF contribution is done by your employer and select state.
- Enter the details required in the space provided.
- Click on submit button and start using your UAN to view your PF balance.
Method II: Using UAN Official Website:
UAN official website is launched to allow UAN id number for the employers to view PF balance. UAN has taken a step forward and launched a new version called UAN 2.0 to streamline the process of balance tracking and amount deposits.
- Go to UAN portal linked with EPFO official website.
- Enter your UAN number and password.
- A link showing Download Passbook will be seen on the screen.
- Click on the link and open the file to view all the details regarding your PF account.
Method III: Using Monthly SMS alerts:
Nowadays every transaction are available online by using SMS alerts. By using this facility, you can get SMS notification regarding your contributions, employers contribution, and deposits etc. Whenever the amount is credited or debited from your account, you will receive an SMS to the registered mobile number. check all your doubts on epfo member portal from here.
Method IV: Using Missed call service:
If the user or employer is not much familiar with SMS services, he/she can utilize this missed call service. As earlier, you don’t need to remember your UAN Number, Region code or office code. Just give a missed call to the number provided here and you will get your PF details through SMS. All the monthly contributions and deposits will be sent to the mobile number.
UAN missed call service number- 011 22 90 1406
Method V: Using EPFO Member Portal Mobile Application:
EPFO mobile app will be the best way to check your PF balance if you are good at using a smart phone. All you need to do is, install EPFO app called m-epf app from google play store. By using m-epf app you can get access to view your PF passbook.
- Install m-epf app and open it.
- Tap on member button and select passbook/ balance button.
- Enter your UAN number and mobile number in the space provided.
- Click on submit button and your balance will be displayed on the screen.
Procedure to check UAN status using EPFO login:
Employers who have applied for UAN activation can check UAN status by entering your 22 digit EPF id. check out UAN status using the procedure given below.
- Click here to log in the official website of UAN login.
- Select State name and EPFC office or region from the list provided.
- Then the next two fields will be automatically filled.
- Enter your PF account number and establishment code in the space provided.
- Now click on check status, so that you can know whether your UAN number is allotted or not.
Need to login EPFO account?
EPFO is the best organization, serving many government job holders to save their money for emergency purposes. Earlier the payments were processed through the State Bank of India, with an increase in the number of EPF holders and epfo member portal, ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, BOI and many other banks have given their support for EPF payment of employees. To get updated with the latest news regarding EPF payments and offers, you need to login your EPF account. Employers can get connected to EPF organisation with the updates provided by them on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
UAN login Member Portal:
UAN is mandatory number asked by the UAN login portal to get access for EPF fund transfer or withdrawal or PF balance checking etc. UAN login portal will provide online facilities to update all the details easily. UAN portal is also termed as the Unified portal or EPFO e seva portal. When the website face technical problems, the server will be down for a long time. Server issues does not affect your UAN account. Don’t get worried, EPFO team will recover your problem as soon as possible.
How to Activate UAN?
- When your UAN number is allotted by EPFO, you will get an SMS showing UAN number is alloted- activate your UAN.
- You will find Activate UAN number option at the bottom right of EPF official website.
- Tap on Activate UAN and fill all the required details.
- Click on get pin and enter the pin in the space provided.
- By submitting the form, your UAN will be generated in next 7 working days.
Mobile number change? UAN login:
Using UAN portal, you can change your UAN password anywhere and anytime. Whenever you try to change UAN password, a verification pin will be sent to the registered mobile number. If you have changed mobile number, you will not be able to access your UAN account. There is no recovery option for UAN if your mobile number is lost. Make sure that you keep your mobile number available always to access UAN login.
What is PF transfer?
PF transfers refers to the amount transfer one EPF account to another EPF account. The amount can be transferred to only the accounts having same EPF numbers. You are not allowed to transfer money from one EPF member to another EPF member, unless you are registered to a single EPF member id. Using UAN portal, you can transfer from EPF to NPS and from NPS to EPF.
EPF withdrawal process:
EPF withdrawal process will be a bit hard, if you are new to it. To make it easier, I have provided step by step procedure as given below.
- Choose Form- 19 for EPF withdrawal and Form 10c for EPS withdrawal.
- Pick any one of the forms whichever is needed to you.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number and check whether the name you entered is same to that of the name provided in pay slip.
- Enter PF account number and UAN number.
- Affix a revenue stamp and sign across it.
- Submit your form and it will be forwarded to EPF office.
- You can find the status of your withdrawal by choosing claim status option on epfo member portal official website.
Advantages of UAN login in EPF login portal:
UAN login option can be found in EPF portal. UAN login portal is used to know the status of your account using 12 digit Universal Account Number. You can have a look at your PF statement in the PDF format. You can update your KYC, Aadhaar and Bank details in UAN portal. You can check out the Online transfers, payments etc without employers involvement.
How will UAN number help in PF withdrawal or transfer process?
UAN number is mostly used during withdrawal or transfer of money from one account to another. Whenever you moved from one job to other, you need not update it by visiting the bank. Provide your UAN number to the employer, so that your job details will be automatically updated. It is not required to approach the previous employer for money withdrawals or transfers if you KYC details are attached with your UAN. You can apply online to transfer and withdraw your money anytime using UAN number.
UAN login EPFO Member Portal Helpdesk:
Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation website will always be available to help you in solving your PF related problems. If your are facing any errors to view PF balance or UAN activation or any other related issues, feel free to contact EPFO help desk. Employers and employees can contact UAN help desk by dialing EPFO member portal toll-free number (1800 118 005 ). You can also mail(UANepf@epfindia.gov.in) your problem to EPF organisation.
I have mostly covered all the topics regarding EPFO login and UAN login. Any employer can register for PF by following the steps stated above. Hope you have understood all the information provided here. If you have any doubts regarding EPF login or The UAN login, drop down or on epfo member portal logins do comment below by stating your problem.